4. Description of yourself:My hair color is constantly changing...I'm not afraid to experiment with it. It's been pink, blue, blonde, brown,black with bleach blonde streaks, you name it. I am a natural blonde. I like to get all glammed up and go out clubbing or sometimes just hang out with my boyfriend all day, he could care less what makeup I have on. I do like makeup though. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny either...I just recovered from anorexia and as soon as I started eating, I gained weight like woah. I think I look perfectly fine, I'm happy with myself and ultimately that's all that matters.
5. Where did you hear of our community?Random search
1. Bands:Bright Eyes,The Ramones,Thursday,Hot Hot Heat,The Blood Brothers
2. Singer/songwriters:Conor Oberst,Maynard James Keenan,Trent Reznor,Davey Havok,Geoff Rickley
3. Movies:The Nightmare Before Christmas,Prozac Nation,Halloween,Phantasm,The Exorcism of Emily Rose
4. Books:Prozac Nation, Cut, He's Just Not That Into You,Crank,To Kill A Mockingbird ( I have a feeling that Boo Radley was hot.)
5. Songs:"Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh" by Bright Eyes, "Understanding In A Car Crash" by Thursday, "Love Rhymes With Hideous Car Wreck" by the Blood Brothers, "God Called In Sick Today" by AFI, "Vermilion Part 2" by Slipknot
6. Things you notice first in your preference of male/female: Initially, as any human, you look at them first. It's not like you can cover your eyes and hope that when you open them, the person in front of you would either be completely hideous or sexy.It does not make that big of a difference to me, though. Being happy with them is all I want. As far as personality, I first notice their sense of humor. If they don't have it, they won't have me..I love to laugh!
7. Items you own:A computer, a digital camera,scrapbook,an alarm clock that I'd love to blow up, and a deck of tarot cards
1. Weapon of choice: A taser gun. I want one of those so bad I can't stand it. I'm trying to get someone of authority to get me one, but they know better!
2. Your hero(why): Richey James Edwards of the Manic Street Preachers. He taught me a lot through his lyrics (even though he played guitar, not sang). He did write nearly every song they ever sang, up until he disappeared. No one knows where he is, if he's dead or alive. This year marked 10 years he's been gone. His lyrics were completely inspiring to me, because he had so many of the same problems that I had. He battled the demons I also fought, and I really think he is somewhere just enjoying life without having to worry about entertaining people when he's in no shape to even help himself.
3. If you were stuck in an ally with an alien oozing puss, a monkey with a purple/red/green rash on it's face, and a fat redneck drenched in beer,sweat, and oil; who would u make out with to get out(why)?: Well, assuming that death isn't an option, I'll say the monkey...because after that experience, I'd hope I got some deadly rash and die so I wouldn't have to remember that...not cool.
4. Alias of choice:Coco
5. Who is hotter: Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny(why)?:Bugs Bunny, because Mickey Mouse had that Mickey Mouse club show that eventually infiltrated our radios and music scene with horrid pop singers.
6. If u had to glue sequins or banana peels all over your body which would your rather(why)?: Sequins. They're shiny, and I like shiny things...and banana peels rot really easily when you open them. Ew.
7. Who would you trust more: Charles Manson or Marilyn Manson(why)?: I'd say Marilyn, because at least he hasn't really killed someone. I am very fascinated by Charles Manson though...the sheer fact that although he's behind bars, he still has follwers and is still considered the world's most dangerous man, and he never even lifted a finger! I have a few books on him because I find him really...I don't know, manipulative,creative,and he knew what the hell he was doing for the better part of his life, until he screwed up stealing cars and junk...the first time he got arrested (this happened AFTER the killings, so they thought they were going down for that), was for arson and burglary! Then he just went on about the whole fiasco, brain-washing people until the cops finally got it, so no, I do not want to fuck with him .
8. If you could be any animal, which would you be(why)?: Tiger. It's my favorite animal and they are so beautiful, but you can never really get too close. I am the same way in the way I deal with people. It's very hard for me to trust and open up, just like a tiger.
9. Fantasy of any kind: I would love to go to one concert that had all of my favorite bands playing that same day. Instead, I end up at the Warped Tour and Ozzfest, or just some random venue to see whoever it is. I want them all together! And I'd like to hang out with them all for the day...I did meet Bert McCracken (the singer of The Used), and he held a conversation with me for quite a bit. I was amazed by how extraordinarily nice he was. He was a complete sweetheart, and if you get the chance, you should meet him too. He's very, very down to earth.
10. Something about you no one knows:I used to get beaten up by my father when I was a child.
11. Best day/experience of your life so far: The day I met Slipknot...was my favorite band. Now I'm completely in love with Bright Eyes, and my boyfriend surprised me with tickets to a Bright Eyes show! The show is about 3 hours away, but he's taking me and paying for everything! So, I'd say that after that experience happens, that will be the best day ever.
12. Anything random/extra you'd like to add: I was voted "Class Clown" of my senior class, so let me see what I can dig up for you...
13. Picture of yourself: